1. As soon as you open the poker client you will be asked to type in your log-in information or to create a new account.
2. Click “create new account” button on the left hand side of the log-in box. A pop up box will appear containing a number of fields for you to enter your personal information. This information must be completed to create your account. The privacy of our customers is of the up most importance to us at Americas Cardroom and we will not under any circumstances compromise or share your information with any third party.
3. Once you’ve filled in your information correctly, you’ll receive a message display that you’ve successfully created an account with us. Please check the inbox of the email address you gave to us for our “Welcome to Americas Cardroom” email.
4. Having successfully opened an account, you can access Americas Cardroom by using the log-in identification chosen when creating your account. Once you’ve opened the application you’ll be prompted to enter your username and password.
5. After your first log-in, you’ll be prompted to choose a player nickname. This is the name other players will see when you sit at a table so choose wisely. Once you’ve chosen your nickname, you will be unable to change it.
6. You have completed all steps in the sign-up process, and can now begin to play.